Anthony is a London based Architect, artist and furniture designer. Having studied Architecture at the University of Liverpool and Hochschule Anhalt, Germany (home to the Bauhaus), he now works at Ian Ritchie Architects, a research and design-led practice in East London.
His works are influenced by his travels, along with work in professional practice, often featuring representations and abstractions of places (and architecture) which have featured prominently in his life.
Professionally, he is currently working on a number of projects, both in London and internationally, ranging from the £5m refurbishment of Sussex House, Covent Garden to the €50m transformation of Farsons Brewery, Malta. Prior to this he has worked on projects including The Shard, London and the regeneration of Folkestone’s creative quarter, a mixed use development of artist studios, retail and residential units. His experience has involved projects working with Historic England (English Heritage) and within conservation areas, as well as listed buildings.
- ECAlab presents Cerámica, RIBA North, October 2017 - February 2018
- Gingerbread City, Museum of Architecture, December 2017
- What is the Point?, Camden Image Gallery, November 2017
- SMAG III, St Michael’s Art Gallery, September-October 2017
- Summer Salon, Candid Arts Trust, August 2017.
- As it stands: Unrefined, muted, abandoned, Hundred Years Gallery, July 2017.
- Let Us Take You By The Hand, London Festival of Architecture, June 2017 (exhibition and auction in aid of the Architects Benevolent Society)
- Des Refusés, Happenstance Gallery, May 2017
- The Making of Space, Stirling Gallery, July 2016
- The Invisible Architecture of Nothingness, Bauhaus, Dessau, Germany, January 2016
- LSA13, Golden Gallery, July 2013