Anthony is a London based architectural assistant, artist and furniture designer. Having studied Architecture at the University of Liverpool and Hochschule Anhalt, Germany (home to the Bauhaus), he now works at Ian Ritchie Architects, a research and design-led practice in East London.
His works are influenced by his travels, along with work in professional practice, often featuring representations and abstractions of places (and architecture) which have featured prominently in his life.
Professionally, he is currently working on a number of projects, both in London and internationally, ranging from the £5m refurbishment of Sussex House, Covent Garden to the €50m transformation of Farsons Brewery, Malta. Prior to this he has worked on projects including The Shard, London and the regeneration of Folkestone’s creative quarter, a mixed use development of artist studios, retail and residential units. His experience has involved projects working with Historic England (English Heritage) and within conservation areas, as well as listed buildings.
Anthony is a member of, and exhibits regularly with, the non-profit arts organisation ArtCan.
Subscribe to Anthony's newsletter for (irregular) regular monthly updates about his art and other fun things he's been up to.
- 44 ArtWorks @ 44 Hallam Street, Cavendish Venues, September 2018 – January 2019
- Duff & Phelps Residency, The Shard, January 2019 – April 2019
- V-sign from the cliffs of Dover, The Architects Journal, February 2018
- esign Calander London, December 2018
- Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy, 2018
- Beckenham Green Canopy, Architectural Competition, London Borough of Bromley, 2018
- Monument to Brexit, Architectural Competition, Paris School of Architecture, 2018
- New Horizons, Lumen Gallery, January 2019
- ECAlab presents Cerámica, RIBA North, October 2017 - March 2018
- Gingerbread City, Museum of Architecture, December 2017
- What is the Point?, Camden Image Gallery, November 2017
- SMAG III, St Michael’s Art Gallery, September-October 2017
- Summer Salon, Candid Arts Trust, August 2017.
- As it stands: Unrefined, muted, abandoned, Hundred Years Gallery, July 2017.
- Let Us Take You By The Hand, London Festival of Architecture, June 2017 (exhibition and auction in aid of the Architects Benevolent Society)
- Des Refusés, Happenstance Gallery, May 2017
- The Making of Space, Stirling Gallery, July 2016
- The Invisible Architecture of Nothingness, Bauhaus, Dessau, Germany, January 2016
- LSA13, Golden Gallery, July 2013